Thursday, March 28, 2024

Funny Brayden and Bevlynn

Brayden 7Y1M4D
Bevlynn 2Y9M28D

Funny episodes by the children:

BRAYDEN
After the holidays, the midnight before the 1st day back to school, Brayden woke up around 3am and told me he had not finished his homework. I told him to sleep back. Then at 6.45am, he brought out his workbook and wanted to do the homework, but I told him there was no time and he started panicking and crying.
He did not want to go into the school, at the gate, he was hugging and crying, begging me to tell the teacher as to why he could not finish his work. I told him he needs to apologize and ask from teacher a day of extension. He still did not want to.... Until Yunfeng came and hugged him into school together. 
When he came back from school, he was happy because teacher did not ask about the homework at all. 

Another night, while he was sleeping, he shouted "Mei Mei Noooo! Mei Mei Noooo!! MEI MEI NOOO!!" He was sleep talking and his expression was very serious and upset. Looks like he was trying to discipline his sister even in his sleep. This came from everyday, Mei Mei had been a "big bully" to Gor Gor. Everytime Brayden wanted something, she'd wanted the same thing or toy. When Brayden got bored, she'd also give up! She just wanted the attention from the brother.

BEVLYNN
Bevlynn was being naughty and I told her that she needs to be good. Then she said "Gor Gor good boy, Mei Mei bad guy, Papa Kami Hami HA Mei Mei (rubbing action and beat on her thigh). This was really funny as we did not teach her to say that. She'd learnt it from Daddy and Gor Gor. 

Another time, I was in the toilet washing my hands and cleaning the toilet. I took a little longer to come out. Then Bevlynn was banging the door and asked me in a very serious tone "Mommy, Open Door!" After I opened the door, she looked at the clean toilet bowl and started crying. "Mommy I want to see poo poo" She thought I had flushed and wanted to see my poo. Which I told her I did not poo at all. She could not accept it and continued crying. What is so nice about seeing others' poo~~~~~ *sweat*

MOMMY
I love playing genie in a bottle with the children. I will pretend to rub a bottle and say "Poof~~~ Hello Master!" Then we will say our best wishes. 

While telling the story of "I Love You More Than..." And I will say I Love You More Than and Spread my arms so high and turn around multiple times to show them how big my love is for them... It's like turning round the globe over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts