Tuesday, July 18, 2023

How did I get so lucky?

Brayden 6Y4M24D
Bevlynn 2Y1M18D

Bevlynn is down with HFMD. Rashes pop up all over her body and ulcers in her mouth. She has been crying alot. I had bought her a little doll, her little baby. She loves the baby; putting her to bed, blanket on, feeding her, combing her hair. 

It is a month full of anxiety. Brayden is to be enrolled to a primary school. The competition is high. There is only so much we can do for him. He's really good at his piano. Now he does not need the score and he can play a full song. His favourite music "Be a man from Mulan", he's learning to play it on the piano too. He woke up very early one day and ran with me in the morning. He can run even faster than me in fact. I love his company.  

I get butterflies in my stomach when they uttered "I love you Mommy" softly in their sleepy soft tender voice. Right before they sleep and I start to miss them for the day.... 

In every parents eyes, their children are perfect. How did I get so lucky? 
They are a "gift made from heaven" to me and my husband. I see so much resemblance of them with me and my soulmate. 

My Soulmate?  
He is the one who accepted and believed in me before everyone else does. He's my best friend, my camaraderie. He has given me happiness through my children, by making my surrounding secured and safe, giving what I want and need always. He has taken care of his family as well as mine. 
I hope I give him the same happiness when he thinks of me. 

(If you are reading this, I LOVE YOU BEY 💓)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts