Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Conditional Love

Dear Diary,

A friend brought up a topic today during our usual pillow talk; a topic which many of us might fear even just imagining it. She asked, 'What will you do if you know your child is not like any other normal children?'

     This question brings me into deep thoughts. What will I do? Will I opt for abortion? If it is so, then does it mean that my
love is conditional? We have always denied that we would love someone or something based on our expectations. So do you often pay more attention to cuter babies? This is what I meant by conditional love....


Photo taken by Landako with the theme 'Children Love'

     What do I do if my children would be born disabled? Am I strong enough to have this child? I have thought it over and I felt it is not the fault of the lil one. Unless of course the child would be born brain dead, I would have this child so that he shall see how beautiful the world is. It is going to be difficult for me as a mother but having this child I believe would give me greater emotional strength. 

Love Jo.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts