Sunday, July 2, 2023

Dream Come True

Brayden 6Y4M8D

Bevlynn 2Y1M2D

I am living the dream. I used to think that retirement life would be the dream but coming to think of it, during retirement the children would both be grown-up with their own families. I might not be able to enjoy my life as I am now.

It is a lot of hard work, a lot of hustle, juggling between work and family, sometimes sweat & tears. Nevertheless, getting to come home to welcoming little voices, butterflies kisses and small warmest bear hugs. This is a dream come true. Their crying and hovering over us for comfort. Little games still make them laugh out so innocently. The small footsteps and we could still catch them. 

In a few years time, me and hubs may no longer be their heros. We may no longer be the cool parents who show them the best of the world. We may just be a bore. But until then..... we have NOW to be who we are best, THEIR LOVIEST MOMMY AND DADDY! 

Today Ava - pregnant 6 months now. she asked, how did I manage my time? I know once I come home, children is my No 1. I don't bring home work - unless when I am working from home. My time after coming home is for them. 

They are now laughing so hard behind me as I am writing this post. Ok, time to get back to our Zombie games. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts