Saturday, July 22, 2023

Brotherly and Sisterly Love

Brayden 6Y4M28D

Bevlynn 2Y1M22D

Both of the children are down with HFMD. They could not go to school and so they had stayed home together and played. It was nice to be able to have them have fun together. Bev always love to follow what Bray wants to do; a train sound, the loud voice, the climbing up and down the bed. being punished on the mat, running around, hide and seek.  

Hubs was not in Singapore this week. He was assigned to Phuket for work. I had to make it a point to come home earlier to be able to spend more time with the children; but work gets piled up like a mountain now. It is a bit tough to work and focus on my children. 

I would really hope one day I can spend even more time with the children. I realised how tall Bev & Bray are now... They will be out of my arms someday... Now that both the children still asked to sleep with me on the same bed, I let them. I let them be kids, they played with the rain, picked up mud and insects. Reminds me of the good times when we were once children. 

Sometimes I get too nervous about the children. Although I'd say it is alright, all we have done is good, sometimes I will push myself to do more for them... I can't help it. Just like the other day, I prayed to the temples, scout around the neighbourhood primary school, make donations; in the hope for Brayden to get into the good school near to us. And that very night after done all these, Hubs told me he received some good news on the primary school appeal letter. 

Next week will be Brayden's P1 Registration. It was very stressful and nerve-wreaking. His Daddy and me did what we could. Hope everything will fall into place for Brayden nicely. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts