Sunday, November 14, 2010

4 Happy Seasons in one place

Have you experienced 4 different seasons in Malaysia? Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter (4 seasons in 1 place) ; 365 days a year. Curious to know? The only way to find out is to travel to the 4 Happy Seasons Restaurant in Wangsa Maju.



The restaurant is separated into 4 different interiors designs; each representing one season. I've always loved the winter so I chose to dined in this part of the restaurant. The blue and white lights brought about the cool, wintry feel to the room. The temperature was lowered to icy cold. I was shivering yet I did not budge from my seat. How often do you get such a weather in HOT HUMID Malaysia?

I........ Looo..ve..... I.....t *shivering voice*

That's still not the best experience in the restaurant. The menu offers a broad selection of dishes . The dishes are recommended according to the seasons. Warm food (eg. soups, volcano rice, tomyam) are served in winter section. I, however, tried a variety of food from different seasons in the menu. The food were reasonably priced. Food are served at large portions so it is definitely not advisable to order too many dishes at once. A big mistake I made by ordering too much.... I had to force my portion down my tiny tummy. Still... it was well worth it.









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4 HAPPY SEASONS RESTAURANT
No. 9 Jalan Wangsa Delima,
1A, Section 5, Wangsa Maju,
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
For reservations :
Tel : +6 03-4142 7171 Fax: +6 03-4142 9480

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts