Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Not a Super Hero Mother

Brayden 6Y2M22D

Bevlynn 1Y11M16D

It can be hard sometimes. 

2 days ago during Mother's Day, there was a librarian coming up to me and telling me how Bev running about in the library could have gotten her into some accident. It wasn't that I let her roam about freely and not bothering about her but her actions were very fast and swift. Before I knew it, she was right in front of the uncle. 

Sometimes both the children are demanding my attention but they are running on different locations. And it is tough for me to handle both. I got really frustrated inside when Daddy was only watching from the sides and didn't even take the initiative to help. His respond "They are looking for Mommy, I can't do anything" 

I could only take in the words but felt helpless. 

There was a man walking very fast past us and I tripped on his luggage while carrying Bev. Both of us fell to the ground. Bev knocked her head and I had some minor bruising. Sometimes I tried my hardest, to keep my babies safe but it wasn't enough. It hurts. 

This Mother's Day, made me feel like Mothers aren't always the super hero people expect them to be. They can be vulnerable, weak and sometimes helpless. I will not give up though, I will not given in.. I'll be the best version I can be. Mommy's here!






No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts