Sunday, May 21, 2023

Hello I am "Ah Long"

Brayden 6Y2M27D

Bevlynn 1Y11M21D

This week I was threatened on the phone by loan sharks. 

I just found out that my Filipino maid had loaned from loan shark since Mar 2023 and had been making payments after payments and continued to be threatened by them. 

They are starting to threatened me as well should I not help her pay the remaining "sum" from growing late interest fees. We made police report the next day. She continued to give me various accounts of her version and not the whole honest truth; eg. giving our address, name and phone no out to the loan shark. 

This made me upset as my trust had been breached. I disliked that she had disregard the safety of my family just for the sake of getting the easy loan. 

But I choose to forgive. The only thing now in my mind is the safety of my two kids and family. Hope there is no more episodes from such an event. 

What's done is done! 

You couldn't control what others want to do without your knowledge. You could only control what you have to do next. I almost had an argument with hubby due to this as he did not step in to help with scolding my maid. But after a day or two, I am abit more calmed and find that it is not worth it since it was not his mistake. 

Now my phone is always spam by unknown phone calls. Just have to be patient and bear with it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts