Monday, May 29, 2023

Family day @ Bukit Batok

Brayden 6Y3M5D

Bevlynn 1Y11M29D

Bevlynn is turning 2 years old in 2 days. Brayden and Bevlynn had massaged us in the bedroom. The little cute chubby hands are so cute. Bev enjoyed singing Happy Birthday and blowing virtual candles on Youtube. It looped for more than 20 times and she still asked for the song AGAIN and AGAIN. 

There was a family day carnival in Bukit Batok. We had so much fun. Lasertag, cookie decorating, 3D printing, watching cartoon outdoor under the night sky, claw machine ice cream, hand painting, soap making and lots and lots of balloons. Hubs and I were like kids again with Brayden and Bevlynn exploring the various activities. 

When Brayden was playing laser tag, he was just hiding behind the last tent, away from all enemies. Running about in the dark as though very busy and contributing a lot to the team's points, but actually he hardly got much "kills" 2 at most. He was an easy target though. :) It was funny how he was trying hard. 

He was also presenting in front of class today for speech academy "How to do Jumping Jacks" - as a teacher. Mommy is so proud. He had tried his best but could see he was nervous too. 

They are growing up fast. I really loved this moments with both the children but I am getting very busy at work too. I had just been promoted to the team lead position, with now more responsibilities to undertake. Which means, I am working longer hours too. It is stressful when I need to juggle between home and work, while getting the best of both worlds. I still know my priorities lies first for the family. They are my world, my everything. All the sacrifices are for them.    

















No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts