Sunday, May 7, 2023

Hide and Seek

07 May 2023

Brayden 6Y2M13D

Bevlynn 1Y11M7D

We love to play hide and seek at home. In this small place we have, there's lots of fun and laughter. 

Bev always has the soft "Hide... hide... hide (said in very fast tone and sounded like losing breath)". Her usual hiding spot is behind the curtain and behind the door. Every time it is the same spot and we had to pretend not to be able to find her. 

Bray is always asking to be the seeker. He counts from 1 to 20 is very fast and doesn't allow anyone to hide well. 

Bev and Bray loves playing camping under the bed mattress as well. It is super hot in the small space, and Mommy has to fit in the space too. 

I recalled the times when I told Brayden night time stories. Everytime I will put myself to sleep with the stories but I will continue to tell the stories in jibberish. Brayden used to say "Mommy are you crazy talk again?" It happened again yesterday, out of no where I just stay "the dragon has hand muscles" Brayden laughed so hard and fell asleep afterwards. 


If only I can hold these small hands of yours forever,... I will love and cherish them. 


"What is your name?" Bevlynn : "Mei Mei!" 






No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts