Saturday, November 21, 2009

True love is but a glimpse of heaven...

Dear Diary,

It feels so real, so beautiful. I have never met anyone else who could make me feel the way he did.  I wonder is this what they call as 'true love'. It was a beautiful accident that we were together and I'm glad it happened. The moment I fell for him I realised every moment with him is just too precious to forget. That's when I started writing a diary. He never fail to take my breathe away every single time. There was something about him that makes me think about once in a lifetime. There is nothing in this world comparable to his love for me. I have never imagine something so wonderful as him could be mine... 

      If life is a love song, then he is my
      music that brightens my day...

      If life is night time, then he is          my moon that lites up my way...

      He is definitely someone                    I can't live without...

Love Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts