Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Distance between two hearts

Dear Diary,

It's been so long now that me and him have been living apart. He left for a far away land in search of greater prospects. Promising it is going to be only temparory, however even a few years can feel like forever. Many couples went through the same experience while only some lasted... This worries me.

        When two people are living separately from each other for so long, everything 'might' change. This change in the relationship is inevitable. Not getting to meet him as often as I used to, Not able to hold his hands when I walk around the park, No more seeing his smiles on his face. All I get was :P smileys, which cannot exactly replace what was missing from the inside. But what really disturbs me is the fact that he is in a foreign land where it is alien to me. Rumours say '... the girls there are prettier, sexier'. I keep reassuring myself and those who told me that rumour over and over that if he were to find someone else, I would let him go. LETTING HIM GO is not something easy to do although it is easier said. My inner voices kept telling me to trust him after all that's the most important essence of maintaining a healthy relationship. Yet there is still something else inside me, something uncertain telling me to hold him back...

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts