Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Wishlist

Dear Santa,

On this day, I wish I could have my man all to myself. I wish we could spend our time just like how we used to back in our uni days. Checklist:

      1. Spending time together doing practically nothing. I could lay my                 head on his lap all day long doing just this...

      2. Watching latest movies / dramas on PPstream especially lame horror
          movies with bad endings

      3. Riding on a bike around the neighbourhood. Oh how i miss the 3                  hours ride to and fro from Jusco.

      4. Cooking dinner together. Although it's the same menu each time, I
          never get
bored of it.

      5. Watching the moon and stars at night. While listening to him sing...

      6. Just listening to his heartbeat

      7. Go for a walk in pasar malam and eat more and more lekor...

      8. Sharing a vanilla ice cream in mc d...

      9. Eating bak kut teh on rainy nights

    10. Last but best of all. Listen to him laugh, and I laugh with him...

Santa, I've been a good good girl this year. Could I have my wish come true?

Love Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts