Sunday, November 22, 2009

Birthday calender Part 1

Dear Diary,

My face disclosed a smile as I look through the calender he presented me on one of my previous birthdays. I sat there reminiscing the long year we shared together. There were some flashbacks of how it used to be having him around my side. Of course... there were these two events that I simply love. One, was having to take wedding photos with him. Mind you we are not married or anywhere close to being engaged but the experience was unforgetable. Second, was the trip back to KL in his brother's car.  
     We were 'found' by a studio photographer near here (taman pekaka) when we were having supper in Riyas. As I saw this man continuously stalking us, the creeps came crawling in. We wanted to leave the place immediately but he stopped us and introduced himself soon after. He asked if we were interested to take couple photos. Wow.... We were stunned. Never had we 'modeled' for any photographer before this. What next?!?! Of course we had to say yes.

     Booking a session with him was somewhat an excruciating process. His schedule was always full; reserved for Singaporean and Malaysian wedding couples. When the day has come, we were so excited that we couldn't get much sleep from the night before. Not a good sign as on the day itself our eyes were surrounded by dark heavy eyebags. I wonder if this is what people usually experience a day before their wedding. 

     We had to be in the studio as early as 8 am to get my make up done. While I was having my make-up session, my dear partner took a nap on one of the sofas there. I wished I could sleep too. 2 hours passed and she was only finished with my make-up. Next the hairdo... Another hour into the making, fuh...... Do I have to go through this again in the future? Finally, she's done with my overall make over. Next was his turn. A swish here and a swash there.... done in 15 mins...

     The long wait was tiring. But that was just the beginning. What's coming up next is even more energy consuming.... We had to change into 3 different attires, change our background settings twice, change our posts every 5 secs and most of all SMILE in every single take. And looking back now we could barely imagine we had withstand all that for one whole day. And here they are... Presenting Jin & Jo's first wedding photo album..

  

     

Photos courtesy of David Thian (www.davidthian.com)

2 comments:

*Sizzling* Hot Posts