Sunday, April 14, 2024

Home sweet Home

Brayden 7Y1M21D
Bevlynn 2Y10M14D

It has been a few weeks after Kuantan trip and we are starting to miss the slow peaceful life around the past holiday. It had been hectic in the office, bosses were giving tough tasks at work and there was almost a close call of harassment at work. 

I lifted myself up and made sure I know my main direction in life is still aligned. I am pretty strong headed and no matter how hard and whatever circumstances are thrown at me, I will want to get there. 

Two colleagues were sharing about how their partners during lunch. And I reflected on mine; I was confident that my husband has given me pretty much what I needed in life; security, family, love, stability, fun, simplicity. We do have differences but we hardly argue; I do have my temper and emotional moments all because of women's' hormonal changes and I do recognize them when it happens. 

Every morning we take time to have we-time. Every weekend, we'll drink and sit together at a cafe. We'll go for facial and massages together. We'd escape to JB on certain weekdays for our unconventional dates. He treats me well and show his loving ways through his own love language. We go for short trips; Genting, KL, Kuantan, Perth... I do not have those K-drama love stories but I love it. 

We were at one of my best friend Jane's house warming. She upgraded from a HDB to a condo. It was in a nice neighbourhood. Hubs and I discussed and knew we could afford such a lifestyle too but we prefer to hold back. We would like to build our financial strengths and foundations first before we lead ourselves into such an upgrade. Afterall to us, it is more of a status upgrade but hardly anything more. At this moment, our neighbourhood gives so much convenience to our lives; the park nearby for the children and elderly, the opposite markets and eateries, the school & swimming pool nearby, my office nearby. All these save time and through time saved, we can do much more to enrich our lives. We can spend more time with family, my father-in-law can manage his daily walks and exercise around the neighbourhood. Brayden also has his childhood friends here whom he'd always play with. It's our HOME SWEET HOME!

TIME, FAMILY, HEALTH - these are priceless and a condo does not cater to these values at this moment. 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts