Monday, April 22, 2024

Brayden's Best of Friends | Mommy is sick

Brayden 7Y1M29D

Bevlynn 2Y10M22D

Brayden went to a ex-preschool friend, Xiao Yi's 7th Birthday Party. The 4 close friends get to meet again, all going to different primary schools but still played together as close as they were in preschool. There were times when they would message each other to check on one another. 

Bevlynn was really nice to stay home with me. As I was having a bad migraine from the recent heat wave. She saw me on bed and took care of me; massaging, taking my temperature, talking softly and checking how I was doing, not disturbing my rest and took nap with me. She's amazingly caring for a 2+ year-old. Brayden on the other hand, crave attention and kept asking me to accompany him to play. 

I am a very proud mommy. I was speaking to one of the leadership trainer and I love it when topic of family came into the picture. I can stop talking about them, this is the prime moment of my life : have good career, a loving husband, 2 children at a nice fun age, having good health, financially stable. I would not trade for anything else at this moment. 

I was asking Brayden if there was really a time machine, at which time would be go to? He'd do not have an answer. I would go to a time when we were so happy - such as the time when we spend in Australia & Kuantan. There is no way we can really travel back in time but we do have to create more of such happy moments in life.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts