Saturday, February 24, 2024

Brayden is 7 | Chap Goh Meh

Brayden 7Y0M0D

Bevlynn 2Y8M24D

Today is Brayden's 7th Birthday! It is Chap Goh Meh and the final CNY day!

We started with a good swim at BB Swimming Center. 

Then, we celebrated with Surong, Lina and Jih Houh children's at Marche Somerset. It was fun for the children to gather and play at the small indoor playground. The kids were very excited to get the balloons, cakes, goodie bags, and ang pows. 

Bevlynn loves to follow her gor gor around at the playground; everywhere he goes, she goes. But they still fight and shout at each other. 

Although Brayden is 7, he's still such a big kid. Fighting with Bev for small toys and balloons. Occasional crying and pooing in his pants. He still loves big hugs from his Mommy and Daddy. And asks for story during bedtimes.  

His birthday wish is "I don't want to fall sick easily" 

And that is my wish for all of us too! 

I have a colleague Connie at work who seems to have internal struggles for quite some time now. We faced the same challenges as work but another colleague Joe mentioned that I can manage the situation differently. I do realized I am in a good position, with more positive mindset. My daily run at the park is my place to train my mind to be more positive every day. This helps. I am happier too! I have also been occupying myself with so much to do that I don't have time to invest my emotions in these menial matters at work. My children are also my source of happiness. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts