Thursday, February 8, 2024

DREAMS are REAL

Brayden 6Y11M15D

Bevlynn 2Y8M8D

I dream of a happy simple life 

I dream of being able to run around in the park listening to music

I dream of sleeping with my children

I dream of smelling my childrens' sour smelling mouths and pillows

I dream of being there for my children when they are growing up

I dream to have one-on-one time with my husband

I dream of having a loving relationship with my husband

I dream of having alone time to read my books 

I dream of travelling to different countries

I dream of having to lead at work

I dream of being able to give to charity

I dream of being able to be a role model to my children 

I dream of living with stability and peace

I am LIVING my DREAMS! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts