Sunday, January 14, 2024

Shopping Spree in Jewel

Brayden 6Y10M21D

Bevlynn 2Y7M14D

This is second week of Brayden primary experience. He is now experimenting a new menu which is....... FRIED RICE! Not surprise with his choice here since it is his all-time favourite. 

Bevlynn is very funny. She whispers her little secret into my ears but sometimes it gets quite loud that everyone can hear. 

I have been more conscience about my carbo and sugar intake because my blood glucose is higher level after meals. Both Brayden and Bevlynn are very sweet when they see me poke my fingers and they wanted to help wipe the blood off. Sometimes they will both sweetly say, "Oh no Mommy, is it pain?" Bevlynn will use both her hands to close her eyes to make sure she does not see the poking process as though she's scared of it. 

Hubs drove us to Changi Jewel for me to shop for CNY lucky draw for company. It was a nice ride until Bevlynn looking at me with a blank face and asked to be carried. As soon as I have her on my body, she started to vomit like a merlion, the vomit just projectile to my whole body and seat. Brayden continue to sleep next to me, unbeknownst to him the whole eventful moment. The vomit were just inches away from him. 

We continued with our shopping spree. I achieved my mission, and they had a little play at the sand playground at level 4. But, timing was running short as we needed to return home before 10pm as the car we rented cannot be renewed. Lucky thing, it was only due to no internet connection that we couldn't get the extension of rental. After we got out of Jewel, we could make an extension and the ride back home was smooth and easy. 

Brayden loves building his pillow-mattress home in our room. He wanted to sleep in it. But after he sleeps, Daddy moves him back to his proper bed. He would wake up and asked to sleep in the bed again. 

Brayden and Bevlynn loves cycling. Bray on his blue bike and Bev on her tricycle. She still don't know how to move about - More to learn. 

I had transferred my photos to a new phone and found some nice photos from when Bev is 4 days old and Brayden is 4 years old. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts