Sunday, January 21, 2024

Cats & Dogs

Brayden 6Y10M28D

Bevlynn 2Y7M21D

They are like cats and dogs. One minute playing together so well, the next both crying and being punished for making each other cry. Bev loves to take away what ever Brayden has, he likes to keep what is his instead of sharing. 

3rd week in school and Brayden already got complained from teacher - for making another classmate's eraser break into pieces. It is a small complaint but Brayden was very guilty that he didn't dare to tell us exactly what happened at school. He only cried his eyes out when we asked him about it. Well, better to learn now than much later. 

Phaik Chin - my primary school friend was here in Singapore on holiday from USA for a few days. It was more than 10 years we've not seen each other. Her son is also 4 years old now. There's so much to catch up over dim sum. Talking about who and who from high school and how those ppl achieved so much in life. I still feel very happy in my position, I have a good life, good family, a nice home. I realized there is really no need for comparison, I am living at a pace of my own, as long as I continue to grow and give, that's what matters. 

I came back and hubs told me; we should also be proud that we can have a retirement dream in 1.5 years from now. Not everyone can say the same.  That I truly agree - we are happy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts