Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Dawn of a New Beginning

Dear Diary,

It is the start of another new year. And here I am... blogging away. I am starting to feel time is dripping away like water from an unclosed tap. Age is catching up on me but there is so much more I have yet to accomplish in life. Isn't there anything else I could do in this new year? So I decided to write my new year's resolution...

1. Spending precious time with love ones and friends

2. Replenishing my empty pocket with more cash

3. Focusing on the development of my studies... No more excuses for this

4. Enjoying the sun from different places

5. Eating healthier food which means less junks and instant noodles for me

It's definitely not easy to achieve these resolutions especially the last one... How will I ever live without them??? *giggle*

Love Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts