Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Sushi??

Dear Diary,

I'm seriously filled with too much sushi for a week *Surrender* I dined-in at Sushi King Restaurant for not once, not twice but three times in less than a week. How did that happen? All thanks to the RM 2 sushi king card Bonanza promotion. I am gaining the extra pounds. The half-priced promotion did a lot of miracles. You'd be surprised by how far I was able to push over my limits in eating sushi. For someone who hates eating plain white rice, I've been very generous in my rice consumption during these few days. Sigh. What to do... the promotion is only for rice-based sushi.

My friends and I queued for more than an hour for a room in the restaurant. Swarms of mosquitos were feasting on our blood while we waited outside the restaurant. I was the biggest donor of course since I only had shorts on. *ish* We were led to our room after my named was called. We ate like hungry wolves, finishing all the dishes within minutes. Plates after plates stacked on each other. Within half an hour, our pace slowed down. There were no more empty spaces in our stomach yet our hands were still pushing more food into our mouths. In the end, we had to call its quits. Satisfaction were written all over our faces. 49 plates stacked in front of us, all in various colours (purple, red, pink). The bill came to about RM 100 ++.

This promotion will come again next year. Arigato Sushi King for now. We enjoyed the promotion.

Love Jo.

2 comments:

  1. BEBE AH.,,ALTHOUGH IT IS SO CHEAP..BUT ALSO NO NEED TO VISIT THEM THIRD IN A WEEK GA...I WANT TO EAT,,LONG TIME DIDNT EAT SUSHI ALREADY..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. hehe.. we'll eat in genting k?

    ReplyDelete

*Sizzling* Hot Posts