Monday, April 12, 2010

The essence of time?

Dear Diary,

Ah Pa took me shopping the other day and he insisted on buying me a new watch. I kept wondering why.
I already have three watches at home which are still working well. Then, he shared with me some words of wisdoms.

'Time is invaluable. Time waits for no man... or woman. Make full use of YOUR time.'

     Not that I don't know the importance of using time wisely, somehow I find myself continually wasting it away. Is there something that I could do to mend my ways? Even while writing this post, I realised time is passing me by and it's never coming back. How how how?!?!  The  time  in my life is ticking away and I hadn't accomplish much.

Love Jo.

3 comments:

  1. *Kick* Move it girl. Get some work done!!! Tick tick.. tick, tick.. Go fill your time with something nice and interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!! Always wandering into slumberland would be nice... but i don't think it is what I am looking forward to do to kill time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not have accomplish much now, I have confidence in you, you can do it. Stay Cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete

*Sizzling* Hot Posts