Monday, October 9, 2023

4 years are short

Brayden 6Y7M15D

Bevlynn 2Y4M9D

I was watching Brayden's and Bevlynn's videos when they were about 2 years old. I cannot believe it was less than 4 years ago, Brayden was the size of Bevlynn. It was such several short years and I have a big strong boy with me. He had asked me about other nice stories to tell him before bedtime. I told him about the stories I wrote in this blog. It is a story about my children... 

I hope when he's grown and he has a family of his own, he'd tell his children the story about Grandma and Grandpa who were amazing and who were so proud of him. He is so special and no matter how hard the situation is for him, he'd cry a little and move on stronger. Eg. This week, he needs to have 1.5 hr long continuous swimming training because as a replacement for upcoming holiday in December. He'd complain about how tough it is, muscle-aching and still persevere - at 6-yr he did not GIVE UP. 

I am flying off to Germany tonight, away for 2 weeks. Toughest moment is missing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts