Wednesday, August 9, 2023

This will soon pass | Happy 58th Birthday Singapore

Brayden 6Y5M16D

Bevlynn 2Y2M9D

I was talking to my helper and come to know about her life experiences. Her husband having an affair at one point, jealousy between sisters, family disputes, being away far from her family for so many years due to overseas work. She was in tears, I was too. Now she has to deal with debt from loan sharks. 

She mentioned she can't feel happiness at all, sometimes even depressed. 

I was at one point in life like that. Drained of my happiness due to circumstances, people around me, sometimes it's situations which are beyond my control. But I kept telling myself; "This will soon pass, nothing stays the same", "I will not let others' mistakes define me", "I am at the present where the steps I take now will move me towards the future path I want - Present Timeline". This makes me positive even when the dark clouds loom over me; always building a better version of myself because my identity to my children is important to me.

Today is Singapore 58th National Day. Bevlynn is down with diarrhea so we did not go far. At the playground, Brayden and Bevlynn saw many big jets flying very closely above us. It was exciting for the children, never had they seen the flying jets so close.










No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts