Sunday, April 12, 2020

Who am I?

When asked this question, I scrabble to find the defining word. Can one word truly represent a person and her life?


LEARNER
If there is one word I could choose, this would be it. I find myself after so many years of living I am still learning. There is no end to it. Learning to be a daughter, sister, mother and wife. There are many wonders in life not discovered and terrains unexplored. I wonder if a lifetime is enough to learn all the wisdom of life. All I can do is to take baby steps to enrich my knowledge.
I am curious at how some can learn to reach great heights of success. Do these successful people still question who they are? Perhaps not. Maybe I will turn out to be like them someday.


I hope my capacity to learn continues to expand endlessly and the fire of curiosity within me burns intensely until the very last day of my life.


This is who I am today and forever will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts