Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Love Bali Day 5

Dear Diary,

Today's our last day in Bali. We had a motorbike with us so we were going around town on this little vehicle. We were at Kuta Beach again. This time we went in the waters for a swim. The waves were higher than the ones we have in Langkawi Beach, Malaysia. I wasn't familiar with swimming in the sea with such waves. They freaked me out every single time they came gushing to shore. Each time I felt like being pulled in deeper into the sea by the waves. He was beside me before the waves came in but every time I'd turn around to find him missing. He was rolled back to the beach with the 'help' of the waves. Lol. We didn't stay long in the waters. I was too tired trying to swim against the waves.

We went back to the hotel for a shower before checking out. After that, we went to a artcraft market near Sorgawi hotel. We bought some more things for ourselves. Last minute shopping before we headed for a short ride around the rest of Kuta and Seminyak.

Time for us to say goodbye to Bali. Our very first vacation overseas on our 4th year anniversary. I love you.

♥ Jin & Jo ♥

3 comments:

  1. cjin :" i need to be punish by my bebe for doing nothing."

    i love u bebe x100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear J&J, I will be in Bali in 48 hours for a conference. From your post I deduced that it'll certainly be an interesting trip. Just a chat, hit me back.
    HJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bali island is all about leisure and romance. Well i guess if you are there for a conference you would not get to enjoy it as much as we did. Still i'd recommend you to get a taste of nasi babi guling and take some great photoshots of sunset by the hanging temple in tanah lot. Have a nice trip.
    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

*Sizzling* Hot Posts