Sunday, May 5, 2024

KidsSTOP | Lickers Ice-Cream

Brayden 7Y2M11D
Bevlynn 2Y11M5D

At 1am on 5 May 2025, I was purchasing the tickets for KidsSTOP. The tickets were $30 for 2 Adults, 2 Children for play between 10am-1pm. Since I will be flying to S.Korea for work this coming Tue - Sun, I thought I'd like to spend a little more times with the kids to motivate myself for the upcoming long week. 

We took a bus 176 over to Blk 134 and walked about 5 minutes to the KidsSTOP.

We jumped right into the first game at the construction area with the crane and balls. We went into the Ant Hole; this was new for us. Previously it was under construction. Brayden and Hubs both tried at the height drop at the Giant Slide. Hubs was holding tight to dear life at 7m drop. He took a few minutes before letting his hands go. I did not dare to try at all. Until I was seeing how all those children below 7 going up again and again at 6m height drop. I gave it a try telling the lady lifting the rope to 5m; but before it could reach 5m I was asking her to stop and I let go. It was not too bad. I thought she was going beyond 5m and was waiting for me to say stop. As I was at the bottom, she revealed to me the actual height for me was 4m. WHAT?!?! That was nothing and a joke. I wanted to go again, trying to convince myself, at least a 5m should be the bare minimum. A boy around the age of 6 before me was going over and over again at 5m. I blushed; feeling both embarrassed and heart racing looking at the height over and over again. I told myself, "I'll just close my eyes and go for it". Before I knew it, in a few seconds, I was at a height of 5m dangling freely. No more turning back now - Let goooooooooooooo~~~ "Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!" It was like a gush of wind showering my face and my heart felt the weightlessness. O wait, probably it was just my imagination because the lady told me at 5m it isn't really that high to feel the actual drop. Ah well, I stood there pondering whether I should go higher. Nah probably next time, when my heart has not shrunk to a walnut, I'll try again then. 

We were having fun in the sand expedition and the shopping area. 3 hours passed very quickly. 

As we returned home, taking the 66 bus, we stopped by at the temple and a ice-cream shop LICKERS. The hazelnut truffle ice-cream, roasted pistachio and oolong lavender are my favourite. 

By the time we reached home was closed to 3pm, time for nap to re-energize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts