Sunday, September 22, 2024

Philippines

Brayden 7Y6M29D
Bevlynn 3Y3M22D

I spend the week in Manila Philippines. It is my first travel there. Such a nice place, with very welcoming people and good food. Did not manage to go around much due to work. The malls are well-lit and adorned with christmas decorations. They usually start decoration since early September every year. 

We had dinner on the last night at The Nest Dining in the Sky. It was on the 31st floor of Vivere hotel at Alabang. Beautiful weather and view overlooking Laguna De Bay. 2 weeks ago there were typhoon, good thing it was clear blue sky this week. The food was amazing, plus the band playing some music. It definitely brought out the very nice vibes of Philippines night life.

I had some time to read; it was a book on empowering thoughts. I have so much goodness in the present, there are certain times I overlooked and only focused on the uncertain future. Be grateful of the Now, otherwise, these moments will just pass in a blink. Although I have good times in the Philippines, I miss my family. 

A friend, SL just gave birth last week. We visited her while she is in confinement. I do miss the times when Bev and Bray were still little cuddly babies. Now they are running around, hugging, fighting, loving, playing...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts