Saturday, January 20, 2024

Lovey-Dovey Moment

Brayden 6Y10M27D

Bevlynn 2Y7M20D

A colleague asked what makes you feel lovey-dovey when with your husband?

My answer? I love it when he wakes every day and give his all to our family. He's the only man in the whole who does that for us. We may not have much, I love he gave me the sense of security and stableness. I don't have to be stressed with money. 

He has been my closest companion and best confidant. No matter my good or bad, he accepts all. 

Love is when I see him playing with the two little ones; making them laugh and cry too. 

We've been together since 20 years old. That's more than 18 years ago. To live with someone that long, there's just so much memories created. Literally, gone through thick and thin, ups and downs, happy and sad, health and sickness.

I love it when he's caring and hold me close by his side. Either for late night movies on the lazy sofa, walking under the rain in the same umbrella. And when we sneak over to JB or take one day leave to spend a date by ourselves.

He gave meaning to Love and it's not just another word. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Sizzling* Hot Posts